June 3, 2023
Raymond Diggs Obituary, Couch fire in apartment kills man - Death

Raymond Diggs Obituary, Couch fire in apartment kills man – Death

Raymond Diggs Death, Obituary – In a statement that was issued on Wednesday by the Indianapolis Fire Department, it was stated that a man in his 30s had passed away after he and four children were discovered unconscious during a sofa fire on Monday night in an apartment. The statement also stated that the man had been found in the apartment with the children. In addition to this, the statement mentioned that the male was discovered in the flat together with the children.

According to a news statement that was sent out on Wednesday afternoon by Rita Reith, who serves as the public information officer for the fire department, the name of the guy is not being made public at this time while members of his family are being informed. On Wednesday morning around dawn, the man departed from this world. Reith reported on Wednesday that the four children, ages 1, 3, 12, and 14, were still in severe condition.

There has been absolutely no development in the investigation into what started the fire. At around 10:20 p.m. on Monday, it was reported that an apartment building in the 2800 block of Elwin Drive was the location of a fire, which resulted in the dispatching of fire crews to the scene. The Briergate Apartments may be found on the east side of Indianapolis, in the immediate vicinity of the intersection formed by East 30th Street and North Post Road, and to the southeast of that intersection. This part of the city can be found on the city’s eastern edge.

The firefighters in the apartment complex discovered a smoky cloud in a hallway before putting out a small fire that had started on a couch in one of the apartments on the first level. The fire had begun in one of the apartments on the first floor. The blaze was started in one of the flats located on the first floor of the building. After some time had passed, the rescue teams located the five victims who were unconscious and brought them to safety. The medical staff was afraid that the five victims had had a cardiac arrest, and as a result, they began doing chest compressions and ventilations as soon as it was able to do so.